I made up some tags using Gennifer Bursett's frame and cute present from her Here Comes Santa collab.
We change things up a little each time, depending on the goodies we can find and this year has been the best by far. Here is what we are doing:
- Partridges and Pears (we gave cornish hens and fresh pears)
- Turtle Doves ( I made turtle puppets out of fabric and felt, then put boxes of dove soap in each one) - they turned out so cute!
- We always give Hershey's Kisses for this one (french hens :)
- There was a sale on Angry Bird's block game so we reworked this one to fit.
- For golden rings - gold bangle bracelets and gold $ coins.
- The geese laid Silly Putty eggs this year.
- Schwan's ice cream is our typical this day.
- My favorite - The milk maids slept in so we found a bunch of "milk duds"
- We have a surplus of ballet shoes, so we're doing that instead of music this year.
- The lords are leaping after they finish off their plate of homemade candy.
- For pipers piping we will be giving little flutes
- On the last day we gift a drum and a big "Merry Christmas"
Here are a few of the photos I've snapped and an example of our tags.
(I used Karla Dudley's Framed frames)
(Gennifer Bursett's Here Comes Santa collab)
I'd love to hear what you guys think, or what your traditions are that you do together as families! Merry Christmas!