Monday, October 24, 2011

We Made It!

Volleyball is over (I made it through)! Aubrei's team ended up getting 3rd place at Districts. She hurt her thumb warming up for the last game so she wasn't able to set, but she still did a great job and I'm very proud of her. I can't believe how much she progressed this year (makes me excited for next year - am I crazy or what?). She is very much a team player and hard worker, which makes her a great setter.

A few days after vball was over Aubrei was playing football at school and her other thumb got kicked. Luckily it isn't broken, but she's had to have brace and wrap on for a couple weeks. We're lucky she's done with vball and that she doesn't need her thumb to dance. Silly girl - gotta love her!

Brodyn fell at a friend's house last week and we ended up at the Emergency Room. Thank goodness for glue - so no stitches. Its been a pain keeping his knee wrapped, but its healing well (especially for my wild and dirty 4year old).

Ainsli is doing well in dance and school and trying my patience. Proof that miracles do take work:)
We're gearing up to do fundraisers for dance team. We're hoping to make enough to cover competition fees and hopefully costumes too, we'll see!!

I even have exciting news this month! I made the decorator team at Design House Digital. I'm so excited. They are my favorite place for digital scrapbooking goodies. I love their gallery and all the fun things they do. I'm so excited to be a part of their team and share my passion for preserving memories - digital makes it so much quicker and that is a great thing in my book!

No comments: