Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's hoping that all Moms get to have a happy day today. It makes me smile that I have a little boy who adores flowers - he's so happy - I love it.
My semi-sweeties :) (I do have a preteen after all) surprised me with a patio chair, a corsage and some Wonderful artwork by my 3 favorite artists!
Mother's Day is a truly important holiday - So many women have truly touched my life and made it so much better. My mom has taught me so much and I love her with my whole heart. I remember special women who helped me get through our infertility by letting me "mother" their kids once in a while. Those women who helped me through my crazy teenage years. And women who helped me as I grew into my own role of mommy. Now I have my own little girls who dream of being mommies themselves someday. We are so blessed to have such an important role given us by our Heavenly Father. I am thankful to be a Mom.

Aubrei did so great at her competition yesterday - we didn't get home until midnight though - so I was thankful everyone slept in. I even got breakfast in bed (score one for Daddy)!
Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: