Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our young woman


Aubrei is 12 years old!! Where has the time gone? Seems only yesterday that this tiny bundle changed our lives forever and now she is a young woman. She can fit into my high heels and soon she will be taller than me. She's playing volleyball and on dance teams, and she is the best big sister I have ever seen!!
This picture was taken on Sunday, her last day of Primary and the day she had an interview with the Bishop. I don't know how we got here so fast, but I couldn't hope for a better daughter. I am so proud of the young lady that she is choosing to become. She may be super silly and slightly crazy, but I love to hear her laugh and to be around her. She has blessed our lives in so many ways and we are so thankful that she is with us, working toward the blessings of having an eternal family. Love you Suzy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said dear. She is a wonderful blessing and it a privilege to be her daddy. Luv ya!
Ryan

kelsey said...

She is adorable. And yeah for being in Young Women's. Beehives are the best!! I'm our YWs 2nd counselor... so I know;).