Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ains!!

Its hard to believe our hurricane is 7 years old! This morning she got dressed in her favorite cowl-neck sweater dress and I curled her hair - she then squealed "I'm gonna be the prettiest girl at school!" Oh boy - She definitely keeps us entertained and on our toes.
She requested chocolate cupcakes for her party tonight, but I'm also making peach dream with the yummy peaches we got in Oregon on Monday. Yum!
Ainsli will always be my miracle baby who helped my testimony of prayer grow in leaps and bounds. She is now on dance team, doing ballet and gymnastics - but she'll always be my little girl no matter how old she gets! She still lets me cuddle her once in awhile, probably just humoring her old mom, but I'll take it!! Happy Birthday Angel!!

1 comment:

Dorsey Family said...

This is so sweet Mandi. It made me cry. Happy birthday to the princess!