Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It was tough, but I finally was able to get some good pictures of our yeahoos. I may be biased, but I think they are pretty darn adorable.

I cut both Brodyn & Ainsli's hair this morning, then I straightened Brei's hair, so they looked liked they all literally got older before my very eyes. (I wish they would stop that).


Aubrei is becoming such a beautiful young lady. I am very proud of how hard she works at school, plus she is an amazing helper at home. I don't know what I would do without her.
Its the perfect time of year to let her know how thankful I am that she chose to come to our family through such miraculous means. She has a gentle, loving spirit and has touched many, many lives already. I am thankful she is such a special daughter and a great big sister too!

I want Ainsli to know thankful I am to have her in my life. I'm thankful for her strength of spirit and her enthusiasm for life. She is such a good example to me. She is doing very well in preschool and is such a great big sister to Brodyn. She is always looking out for those she cares for.

Brodyn is a light in my life. I'm so thankful he still needs his mom and wants my cuddles and loves as much as I do. I've experienced enough to not take this special time for granted.

I guess I'm thankful for Ryan too :) He was so tired tonight, but he stayed up to finish the dishes and grate the apples for apple roll so it wouldn't hurt my hands. He is such a sweetheart. He makes me feel cherished even when I far from deserve it :)

See, I have all this and more to be grateful for, I just need to take the time more often to stop and remember all that I have been blessed with. Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need and he has blessed me so much more than I will ever feel worthy for, so I'm also thankful that's not how our Heavenly Father works. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: