Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for you!


This is Brodyn's most common look at the moment "Guilty". He thought it was most unfair that I wouldn't let him eat the bread crumbs I had torn for stuffing. He thought he was pretty sneaky laying on the table sneaking pieces of bread. As a mom I am thankful that my kids still think that if they cover their eyes no one can see them. It works wonders at catching them in the act!

I even saw him proudly showing Ainsli what he was getting away with!
















We were all happy to see the arrival of our "birdie friends", as Ainsli calls them. While Ryan and I like that they eat all the crab apples, the kids love watching them. I still don't know what kind of bird they are, they seem so big sitting in our tree, the other day we had close to 20 sitting among the crab apples while we were watching Aubrei walk home from school.

No comments: